Disclosure: Top 10 best bikes is an Amazon Associate and we might earn a commission when you purchase through affiliate links on our site. Learn more
Are you trying to find the best city bike and that too under a particular budget? If yes, then here I have the best suggestion for you, which is Retrospec Beaumont 7-Speed Step-Thru City Bike. Let us have an in-depth look at this bike and discuss its features and all.
Introduction to Retrospec Beaumont City Bike
This is the Retrospec Beaumont City bike with a 7-Speed step-thru, although anyone can use this bike. It’s mainly designed for all the ladies out there. This is a highly lightweight and affordable category bike. You must have never seen it before that such lady bikes getting a 7-speed gear option.
Specs & Features Of Retrospec Beaumont 7-Speed Step-Thru Bike
This bike is filled with several features and some outstanding specs, which you would never be able to see in a bike at this price point. Let us discuss them all:
The Complete Frame
The first and most important point which every bike should have is a durable, high-quality frame which you are offered with this Retrospec Beaumont City bike. This bike is a classic looking with a lower upper joint, which makes it highly beneficial for ladies to ride this bike. They would be able to ride with by wearing a skirt or any other dress easily.
Although there are a bunch of newly designed cycles which are being used nowadays. Those who love such classical shaped bikes, this Beaumont city bike is a gem for them.
The overall body looks rigid and offers a comfortable ride to the user. Not only the body, but the handle of the bike is also made with a point of better comfort, that not many bike producers care about.
So whenever you ride this bike, you will never face any problem in your hands, which you might have encountered in any other such bike.
After the discussion about the body of this bike, let us move a bit down and have a look at the tires of this bike. You will notice that the tires are slimmer than any other regular bike. There is a reason behind it for which the tires are made slimmer.
That is to offer higher performance to the rider, and there was a research that took place in which it was noticed that those bikes which have slimmer tires than regular bikes can work faster. Moreover, they also work perfectly over rough surfaces.
The tires installed in this bike are not the normal slimmer tires, but they are specially made by the company itself, so that it takes maximum surface traction and the rider is able to get a better control over the bike, and due to these specially engineered tires you would be able to control this bike in rainy seasons or on mountains easily.
The tires cover around which the tire is placed is also made up of high-quality material. It offers high durability and hence you will never notice any bumps on the cover.
As mentioned above that there are a lot of new design bikes available in the market. But if you are one of them who wants a type of bike which offers high comfort ride and makes you able to ride it in the city area, then this is the best option for you, and all this is possible because of the sleek design this bike has.
7-Speed Gear System
It’s a type of feature which you would not see on any ladies bike ever, that is 7-speed gear system with the help of which the bike can gain a good amount of speed easily, and you can also take the bike to ride of high steep places. This is a good option for those who want speed in their life and want to reach areas with a short interval of time and in a faster way.
Pros and Cons of Beaumont 7-Speed Step-Thru City Bike
Let us have a look at Pros and Cons of this Retrospec Beaumont City bike based on customer reviews.
- The first and most important advantage of this bike is that it’s very lightweight. It is because of the sleep design and the slim tires installed in it.
- It’s more comfortable for ladies than any other type of bike. And this is because of it’s lower upper joint which makes it very more comfortable to ride for girls by wearing dresses such as skirts or any such dress.
- Safety is one of the essential factors that should be up to a greater extent in a bike. So for that, there are front and rear pull breaks which work very quickly and efficiently. But being quick does not mean it will offer a shock feeling when applied breaks, with better quality breaks, these are smooth also.
- 700x35C tires grip which offers a highly smooth ride and with the help of which you can easily use this bike in mountain areas or rainy seasons also.
- It comes in two different size options, which are of 38cm which comes under the Small/Medium size category, while the second one is 44cm variant which comes under the Medium/Large size category.
- There are a lot of color options available, which are Skin, Pink, Blue, Black, and Green.
- The weight limit for this bike is 250 LBS.
- The first disadvantage is for those who want to use the bike for riding over paved steps, as this bike has very slimmer tires because of which this would be very difficult for you to handle it over paved steps or while moving down using steps. Breakage can also take place.
Where Can I Buy This Bike?
There is two available option from where you can easily buy this bike, and that is:
- Amazon – First option available in Amazon, from where you can easily get this bike.
- Official Site – The second option from where you can buy this bike is Retrospec official website.
As I told above that it’s a budget-friendly bike. So you would have to pay just $219.99 for Beaumont 7-Speed Step-Thru City bike in order to buy. Or you can even buy it on EMI’s at $20.17 per month. There’s a 50-day return policy also available on their official site.
- Complete Reviews of Retrospec Bikes
- List of Retrospec Folding Bikes That You Need To Buy
- Retrospec Amok Bike Review