Disclosure: Top 10 best bikes is an Amazon Associate and we might earn a commission when you purchase through affiliate links on our site. Learn more
When it comes to the gift items for little children, tricycles and bikes are among the top choices. These days, the market is flooded with an inexhaustible collection of these items. However, not all the products are equally suitable and safer for the little riders. In that regard, the Retrospec Cub Balance Bike is one of the best options to opt for.
This no-pedal bike is suitable for babies within the age group of 20 months and 5 years, and the best part is that it offers the optimum safety to these little riders. Hence, you can opt for this bike with good faith.
Key Features of the Retrospec Cub Balance Bike
- The construction involves the bets grade tensile steel that makes it robust and practically indestructible.
- Features a sleek and trim design and the weight of the bike is just around 9 pounds.
- The tires feature air-free technology and hence, it will never ever go flat.
- This bike comes with adjustable handlebars and seat posts.
- The bike can be maneuvered very easily.
- Low down tube.
- Kid-friendly design of the frame.
- Step through the frame and floor-to-floor design that makes it easier for the kids to adopt this bike.
- Comes in a plethora of vibrant colors that kids will surely like.
- You will not have to put any efforts into maintaining this bike.
- This bike complies with the CPSC norms that implies that there is nothing to worry about the safety of your ward, while he/she rides this bike.
- The bike features a retro, beach-cruiser design.
The Top Sides of Retrospec Cub Balance Bike
Reviews about this product come exceptionally positive and buyers rate this bike on a perfect-ten score. This implies you are going to get the best values in return for your money.
Here come the top sides about this bike that are worthy of giving a special mention:
- As this bike comes without the pedals, there will be the minimum distance between the ground and the rider’s feet. This enables them to control the bike better, escape instances of nasty falls that might trigger worst injuries, and eliminate the chances of catching serious wounds.
- This bike comes with air-free tires. Hence, you need not shoulder any efforts and expenses for replacing the tires.
- As the design is sleek and trim, you need the minimum space to accommodate the bike, while not in use.
- Riding this bike is very easy and it develops better coordination and balance in the little riders. This pedal-less bike is the perfect instrument for the transition to the larger kids bike.
- You can stand assured that your ward will not get hurt and wounded, as usual with riding a bike with pedals.
- Requires the minimum effort and time in assembling the parts. You can complete the task yourself. Hence, there is no need to call the professional service providers. This way, you can overcome the threats of additional expenses, over the cost.
- Highly user-friendly for riders in the age group of 20 and 60 months. This bike is suitable to ride by the little boys and girls alike.
- The elimination of the training wheels makes the bike all the more stable.
- Never challenges the comfort and convenience of the riders.
- Offer reliable grips along the sidewalk.
- Lightweight construction ensures that your ward will never ever face any issues in controlling the bike.
- As there are no pedals and chains, there are no chances for grease sticking to the skin or the clothes of the rider. This keeps the tiny riders safe from the threats of hazardous chemicals.
- No issues in maneuvering over hard surfaces. The tires are made with solid foam and not with plastic.
- Offers no-pop ride that ensures that the babies can ride on this bike safely.
- There is a minimum chance for the babies to tip-over with the bike.
- Suitable to ride by riders of all body features.
- The robust construction ensures that the bike endures for the longest time.
- Enjoys top seller slots in leading e-commerce sites.
What are the cons of the bike?
- In a few cases, buyers reviews that the frame tends to catch scratches with the minimum strikes. Again, some buyers complained that the color coating tends to go off within a short while.
- A few buyers feel it would have been better if the weight was slightly more. It would have been made the bike all the safer for children to ride on it.
- Sometimes, the bike tends to slow down the speed as there is no arrangement to retain the acceleration.
- Might trigger pain and inconvenience to the feet of the riders as they need to push it to move.
- The warranty clause is not clarified by the manufacturer.
- Spares and parts are not easily available.
- You need to buy the bells and accessories separately that escalate the cost.
- As the speed does not go to a high extent, it might not offer the due excitement and thrills, especially to the bigger babies.
- Not available universally across the globe. As the manufacturer ships this product to selected locations, you may not avail it, even if you aspire to buy this bike. Please check the shipping information before you place the order.
Reviews and rating about this bike come exceptionally positive, and hence, you may opt for it with optimum faith and confidence.
It is for sure that the bike will fetch you the sweetest values in return for your money. This is the best and the safest tool to teach your baby the art of biking, and it helps them to learn the basics about riding a bike.
So, if you are wondering what to present your baby in his/her upcoming birthday, or even without reasons, Retrospec Cub Kids Balance Bike is one of the best gift items to opt for.