Disclosure: Top 10 best bikes is an Amazon Associate and we might earn a commission when you purchase through affiliate links on our site. Learn more
Retrospec is known to produce some of the best helmets for young and adult bikers. Here are the best 6 designs discussed.
List Of The Best Retrospec Bike & Skate Helmets
#1 Retrospec CM-1 Commuter Bicycle/Skate Helmet
The CM-1 Commuter Helmet is one of those Retrospec bike helmets, which are famous for their light-weight and yet versatile design.
The features of the helmet at a glance are as follows:
- Lightweight commuter helmet
- Available in various matte colors
- Comes with two inner pads made with Dewcollector technology to keep the head dry, free from sweat, doesn’t let bacteria develop, and gives an overall comfortable feel.
- Internal EPS layer to prevent shocks and jolts, and acts as a perfect buffer.
- Outer ABS shell made gives hard protection without adding weight on the head.
- 10 rectangular vents on helmet let keep head cool and provide good ventilation.
- Comes in three sizes-small, medium, and large.
Some of the attractive properties of the CM-1 Commuter Helmet are its US CPSC certification, inner padding in 2 layers, enough air ventilation, and circulation system, and the lightweight yet sturdy design. Altogether, these make the CM-1 Commuter Helmet a good choice for commuting and trying tricks.
This Restrospec bike helmet is suited for single speed and fixed gear bikes, and for daily commuting as well as practicing tricks as well.
Biker tries to keep their weight with all their biking accessories within a limit while riding. This helps them manage their balance and speed.
This is where the CM-1 Commuter Helmet wins with its design. Being strong and yet light in weight, it’s a good pick. Moreover, it has the additional advantage of coming in a variety of matte color shades to match up with the biker’s personality.
#2 Retrospec CM-2 Commuter Bicycle/Skate Helmet
The CM-2 Commuter Helmet is designed for any biker, starting from the adventure lover cyclists to simple hobbyists who travel on weekends, to the ones who simply bikes around at the neighborhood. Anyone can use this hardy and minimalist design helmet, which is one of the best designs in minimalist style from Retrospec.
One of the best and most chosen Bike helmets, the CM-2 Commuter Helmet features the following:
- Comes with a sturdy ABS body that resists hits and accidents.
- The internal lining is made with EPS shock absorber lining, which is made from foam and has two interchangeable pads. This setting is to help the helmet in adjusting to the most perfect fitting.
- Comes in a plethora of colors in a matte finish.
- There are 11 vents in the CM-2 Commuter Helmet to let it keep the head cool, dry, and aerated.
- The design and make is approved of the US CPSC certification and pertains to the safety standards.
- Interior EPS padding is made with the dry and antibacterial Dewcollector technology.
The CM-2 Commuter Helmet is well suited for single speed and fixed gear bikes. This is a good choice for simple cruising, playing and practicing tricks, and also for heavy commuting and adventures. Moreover, this helmet is suitable not just for biking, but also for skating, and skiing.
It’s available in three sizes. They are small, medium, and large, which makes the CM-2 Commuter Helmet good to fit on heads ranging from 20 to 25 inches.
#3 Retrospec CM-3 Bike/Skate Commuter Helmet
The CM-3 Road Bicycle helmet with Tail Light has a very interesting design. It has a tail light, an adjustable dial to fit the helmet snugly over the head, and a very well ventilated design that is sturdy to protect the head the best while biking. The design of the CM-3 bike helmet is actually made while keeping in mind safety.
The two man features of the helmet are a durable design and utmost safety through it’s fit and tail light. The features of the Restrospec CM-3 helmet at a glance, are as follows:
- Ideal for light cruising and also heavy commuting.
- Hard design made from the polyvinyl outer shell, which is made to last longer and protect well.
- Inner foam layer of EPS is made to fit snugly and comfortably over the head. It comes with an adjustable dial to help adjust the helmet to the best fit.
- The EPS foal layer is made with the Dewcollector technology, which doesn’t let microbes form, keeps away sweat and helps keep head dry.
- The CM-3 Road Bicycle helmet with Tail Light is well ventilated with 24 ventilation outlets.
- There is a tail light on the helmet. This is to indicate the biker’s presence on the roads for better road protection in darkness and low light conditions.
The size of the CM-3 Road Bicycle helmet is actually a free size, which is well suited for heads sized 52 to 61 cm. the helmet is not suitable for larger sized heads above 62 cm.
#4 Retrospec Scout-1 Youth Bike & Skate Helmet
The Scout-1 Youth Bike & Skate Helmet is made for little ones. It’s for the child cruisers, who loves practicing and commuting on their bikes often. The Retrospec Scout-1 Helmet is made with the aim of safeguarding small commuters, who are mainly kids.
Some of the highlights of the Scout-1 Youth Bike & Skate Helmet design are:
- Shell is made of hard plastic and is lightweight for easy management.
- Adjustable strap made with no-dig design.
- A dial to adjust the fitting of the helmet to the head in the most comfortable and snug way.
- Enough ventilation to keep head dry, aerated, sweat-free and comfortable.
- The inner foam pad is detachable.
The main features of the Scout-1 Youth Helmet are:
- Ergoknob-2 dial for adjustment of inner padding.
- 14 ventilation outlets
- Detachable inner pads, which can be taken out, cleaned, and then set again for best sanitation and fit.
- Available in two head sizes, XS and S.
- Best suited for children aged up to 10 years.
The Scout-1 Helmet is one of the best choices in Retrospec helmets for children up to 10 years of age. It’s made to protect and has a durable design and a comfortable fit. All aspects of the helmet are made while keeping in mind the comfort of kids. The design is US CPSC certified. The XS size is suited for children up to age 3 years, and the S size is for children aged 3 to 10 years.
#5 Retrospec x Blippi Smile Youth Bike & Skate Helmet
The Retrospec x Blippi Smile Helmet is made to support and protect the young bikers who are adventurous, learners, enthusiastic, energetic, and needs the best form of protection with some warm coloring and style. That’s why this helmet design is inspired by the YouTube sensation Blippi.
The warm combination of light blue and bright orange color in the helmet makes it look very attractive and colorful for the young eyes. Hence, kids would love to own one and wear it while biking.
The Blippi Smile Youth Helmet is one of the best choices for children aged 1 to 8 years. It has some such adjustments in design, which makes it specifically a great choice for the kids.
- One size fits all design, which can be adjusted using the extra pad inside the helmet for size fit adjustment.
- DewCollector technology-based interior foam protects the head from bacteria, sweat, bad odor, and keeps head comfortable.
- There are 12 vents in the helmet, which helps cool the head well while ventilating enough air.
- Outer shell made from hard and durable plastic polymer.
- Attractive theme coloring for the use of young bikers.
- Adheres to US CPSC standards of safety.
The Blippi Smile Youth Bike & Skate Helmet comes with an adjustable strap and a molded design for the head to help in the best fitting. Hence it’s a cool choice for young bikers aged 2 to 8.
#6 Retrospec x Blippi Scout-1 Youth Bike & Skate Helmet
The Blippi Scout-1 Youth Helmet is a favorite design among the Retrospec bike helmets for the kids aged 2 to 10. There are two sizes for the kids to choose from. The helmet comes with an attractive color and theme design. It’s inspired by the YouTube sensation Blippi and has the cool blue and warm orange color to adorn the headgear.
The Retrospec x Blippi Scout-1 Helmet has the following specifications suited especially for young riders up to age 10.
- Easy to fit no-dig adjustable strap.
- Strong and hard, durable outer plastic polymer shape with a molded design for great buffering and protection.
- Inner EPS foam lining which is removable or ease of cleaning and fitting. This inner cushion pad is easy to remove and fit, and easy to clean to give the young heads the perfect fitting.
- Two sizes, which are XS and S, for age groups of up to 3 years, and 10 years respectively.
- 14 ventilation outlets in design to keep the young heads cool, dry and aerated.
- DewCollector technology used in inner padding to keep it dry, keep off sweat and bacteria, and keep head fresh.
- The overall weight of the Blippi Scout-1 Helmet is light and best suited for use of children aged up to 10.
With all these features and the snug fit design, the Blippi Scout-1 Youth Bike Helmet is one of the best choices for child bikers.
All of the designs discussed here are great choices for the respective age groups and are highly recommended for commuting, bike practicing, learning, and practicing and trying tricks. Buy your favorite Retrospec bike helmet from the list of the top-rated helmets.